Who We Are
- About the MPO
- Our Staff
- Our Committees
What We Do
- Core Products
- Funding Programs
- Complete Streets & Localized Initiatives Program (CSLIP)
- Complete Streets Master Plan (CSMP)
- Mobility Hubs
- Safety Program
- Climate Change & Resiliency
- Complete Streets Initiative
- Congestion Management Process / Livability Planning (CMP)
- Performance Measures
- City Services
- Safe Streets and Roads for All (SS4A)
- Speak Up Broward
- Transportation Demand Management
- Transportation Disadvantaged Services
- Title VI DBE
- Metro Transportation Engineering & Construction Cooperative (MTECC)
- Projects & Studies
- Current Projects
- Completed Projects
- Annual Reports
- Data & Tools
- Resource Documents
- Carousel Articles
- Featured Articles
Speak Up Broward
- What We're Up To
- eTownHall Meetings
- Broward's Transportation System
- Program for Empowering People
- How Do We Get There?
Long Range Transportation Plan (LRTP)
SW 10th Street
SR7 Multimodal Improvements Corridor Study
Complete Streets Initiative
- Complete Streets Guidelines 2.0
- Mobility Program Projects
- Tactical Urbanism
- Trainings & Assistance
- Walking Audits Program
Commitment 2045 Metropolitan Transportation Plan
- Call for Projects
- Get Involved
- Mayors' and Elected Officials' Transportation Roundtable
- Vision 2100
Complete Streets Master Plan
- Annual Application Process
- Documents- Surtax Services
- Municipal Capital Projects
- Helpful Links
- Proposed Municipal Surtax Projects Schedule
- Small Business Participation
- Surtax Questions & Answers
Complete Streets Events
Congestion Management/Livability Planning
Climate Change & Resiliency
- Long Range Planning
- Current Studies
- Electric Vehicles
Coastal Link Commuter Rail
- Project Development
- Who We Are
- What We Do
- Work With Us
- Meetings and Events
- News & Media
- Media Resources
- Branding Guide
- What shapes our cities? The buildings or the transportation?
- What Makes FLL Great? It's not the planes, it's the people.
- Broward's Evolving Transit System: From the Bee to PREMO
- Affordability, Accessibility, and Resiliency in Broward
- Leading In Lauderdale Lakes
- A History of Innovation
- Broward's Transportation Evolution
- Meet "The Instigators"
- The Long Game
- The ABC's of Hollywood: Adaptation, Bikes and Commuting
- The Past, Present, and Future of Broward
- Closing the Gap
- Fort Lauderdale: A City in Motion
- Who is the MPO
- Mobility Monday
- News and Updates
- MPO and Partner Cities Launch “Don’t Risk It” Campaign to Promote Rail Safety
- Broward MPO Awarded $15.4 million grant from the Federal Railroad Administration
- Broward MPO & City of Pompano Beach Celebration July 2023
- BTactical Lake Ridge was a Success!
- The 2022 Safe Streets Summit was the talk of the town!
- BTactical Lake Ridge Walk & Talk
- The Broward MPO's Pilot BTactical project in the City of Deerfield was a Success!
- The Inaugural State of the Region Annual Awards Luncheon was a Success!
- Broward MPO Staff Presents at AMPO's Annual Conference
- Broward MPO particpates in CicLAvia's 10th Anniversary!
- Senate Passes Infrastructure Bill
- 2021 AARP Community Challenge Grantee!
- Social Media Accessibility is More Than Just a Trend
- BTactical was a Success!
- BTactical Workshop #3 is in the Books!
- Let's Go Biking! is Taking a Virtual Turn
- The TIGER Story Map is Live!
- The Broward MPO Interactive Bike Map is Now Available!
- The Broward MPO has been recognized nationally as a 2021 Best Workplaces for Commuters.
- Something BIG is coming!
- Love To Ride Florida Challenge
- Mobility Week Let's Go Broward! Scavenger Hunt
- Speak Up Broward Online: Magic of Freight
- SW 10th Street Project Update Webinars
- Remembering Kristin Jacobs