The MPO established the Planning Technical Assistance Program (PTAP) to collaborate with its partner governments in their efforts to plan, prioritize and fund diverse transportation options. The City of Lauderdale Lakes – NW 31st Avenue Lane Elimination Study & Mobility Plan includes the following:
- Perform a comprehensive assessment of transit, bicycle, pedestrian and traffic safety on NW 31thAve. from Broward Blvd. to McNab Rd.
- Conduct a lane elimination traffic analysis for NW 31stAve. from Oakland Park Blvd. to Commercial Blvd.
- Community outreach with residents and business along the corridor, as well as stakeholders and the public for input and feedback.
- Develop recommendations to improve multimodal facilities, access, safety and comfort and potentially repurposing of a lane to accommodate all users.
- A path forward with funding for implementation of recommendations and improvements.
- Appendix - Multimodal Path & Section Details
- Appendix - Case Study Roadway Plan SR 500
- Appendix - Case Study Signing Plan SR 500
General Location Map
For More Information
Please contact Andrew Riddle at (954) 876-0067 or email@example.com to learn more about the Broward MPO and what they are working on in your community.