Wilton Manors Transportation Master Plan
The Vision of the City of Wilton Manors Transportation Master Plan is to develop multimodal facilities that create a cohesive community and address the diverse needs of residents, visitors, and business owners. The Plan’s recommended improvements are intended to improve safety, walkability, quality of life, and economic development through the provision of safe, comfortable, and convenient walking and biking networks. Specific consideration is given to facilities needed for both daytime and nighttime usage. By identifying specific transportation projects, the plan is intended to assist the City in prioritizing effective transportation investments in the short, mid, and long term.
Public Involvement and Community Meetings:
A survey was conducted via SurveyMonkey from February 2023 to May 2023. Over 475 responses were provided, including many general comments. The results of the survey are here.
Two Community Meetings were held in April 2023. Residents, business owners, and other stakeholders shared their concerns and desires for multimodal transportation in the City. A compilation of the comments received at the Community Meetings is available here.
Broward MPO is scheduled to give a presentation about the Transportation Master Plan at the Wilton Manor’s City Commission meeting on November 14th.
Please refer to the City’s website for meeting information. https://www.wiltonmanors.gov/220/City-Commission
New Survey! Please complete this brief survey focusing on three specific issues for the Plan Study Area. There is also an opportunity to leave a general comment on the survey. The Survey will close on December 1, 2023.
The survey is available here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/WM_TMP
Resources and Documents:
- Project Schedule
- Plan Study Area Map
- Citywide Transportation – Existing Conditions
- Citywide Transportation – Key Conclusions
- Staff Working Group Meeting – January 2023
- Staff Working Group Meeting – February 2023
- Community Meeting Graphics – April 2023
- Staff Working Group Meeting - May 2023
- Staff Working Group Meeting – August 2023
- Staff Working Group Meeting – September 2023
- Broward County Roadways Meeting – July 2023
- Broward County Roadways Meeting – October 2023
- FDOT Roadways Meeting – July 2023
- FDOT Roadways Meeting – October 2023
- Central Area CANA Meeting – October 2023