The MPO Team is planning something really special during the entire month of March for Let's Go Biking! this year. This year's event will be virtual and encourage those of all ages and abilities to participate. Our new Broward Complete Streets Bike Map release is right around the corner and will be a HUGE part of this event since this year marks the first time the MPO will issue an interactive online version of the map!
How to participate?
- Register here: https://survey123.arcgis.com/share/48b12bbd30e2444085030417f0674b5a
- Choose your preferred route, use the Bike Map for guidance
- Enjoy your ride
- How to enter for Category 1: Make sure to track your ride using your favorite fitness tracking app (Strava, Map My Ride, etc.) Participants must send the monthly summary report to firstname.lastname@example.org by Thursday, April 1, 2021.
- How to enter for Category 2: Take a photo in your favorite ride spot and tag @SpeakUpBroward via Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn. Participants must upload the picture by Wednesday, March 31, 2021.
Don't forget to join the Let's Go Biking Strava group to gauge where you sit on the leaderboard!
Stay tuned for our new interactive Bike Map!
To learn more about the Complete Streets Initiative, please visit https://www.browardmpo.org/major-functions/complete-streets-initiative.
Don't forget to follow us on Social!
- Facebook: Speak Up Broward
- Twitter: SpeakUp_Broward
- Instagram: SpeakUpBroward
- LinkedIn: Speak Up Broward
|W Fort Lauderdale||Category 1, 1st place||One night stay at the beautiful beachfront resort|
|South Florida Commuter Services||Category 1, 2nd place||Lumos Smart Helmet|
|Big Wheel Cycles||Category 1, 3rd place||$150 gift card|
|Broward BCycle||Category 2||Two annual memberships & two water bottles (two winners)|
|Big Wheel Cycles||Category 2||$25 gift card|
|Conte's Bike Shop||Category 2||Specialized helmet|
|Recyclable Bicycle Exchange||Category 2||New bike|
|Mega Cycle Bicycle||Category 1 & 2, all winners receive one||Free tune-up voucher|
For More Information
Please contact Stephanie Garcia at (954) 876-0065 or email@example.com to learn more about the Broward MPO and what they are working on in your community.