The purpose of the Plan is to maximize ridership by enhancing accessibility of the proposed commuter rail station located near NE 38 Street in Oakland Park, which will provide additional travel options and reduce roadway vehicle congestion. The need of this Plan is to improve safety and multimodal connectivity. The Plan aims to create inclusive transportation infrastructure for people of all ages and abilities and to complement the efforts of the Broward Commuter Rail project and the Broward County Premium Mobility Plan (PreMo).
- Plan Scope of Work
- Steering Group Meeting #1
- Steering Group Meeting #2
- Meeting #2 LA Metro - Jacob Lieb
- Meeting #2 Family Bikeway - Lester Leavitt
- Steering Group Meeting #3
- Meeting #3 On-Demand Shuttle Circuit - Alex Esposito & Jason Bagley
- Walk Audit
For More Information
Please contact Andrew Riddle at (954) 876-0067 or firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about the Broward MPO and what they are working on in your community.