The Broward Metropolitan Planning Organization (MPO) has created a new program to fund qualifying non-regionally significant projects. This new mechanism is identified as the Complete Streets and other Localized Initiatives Program and will use both federal and state funds.
Before submitting an application, applicants should:
- Review MPO Board Policies. Applicants should review the MPO Board adopted policies to determine if their project is eligible for the Complete Streets and Other Localized Initiatives Program.
- Meet with MPO and FDOT Staff. Applicants are required to meet with Staff for their applications to be eligible. To schedule a meeting, please contact the CSLIP manager.
- Review Evaluation Criteria. Applicants should review the MPO Board adopted evaluation criteria to understand how projects will be scored and prioritized.
- Produce Project Documents. The Application Form requires applicants to upload a variety of required and supplemental documents. A list of these documents is below.
Submit an Application
Prior to completing an application, applicants will need to have available a number of required and supplemental documents, which will be uploaded as part of the Application Form. All project documents and descriptions should be available before submitting an application as the Application Form cannot be saved and must be completed in one session. All uploaded documents must be in Adobe PDF format.
Required project information:
- Map of project location
- Documentation of good public outreach
- Completed LAP Cost Estimate Form
- Cross section of the project
- ROW documentation
Required resolutions from governing board:
- Project approval
- Project approval from owner of right-of-way where the project is proposed approving the project (applicable only if applicant does not have ownership or property rights)
- Commitment to fund the project’s operation and maintenance (O&M)
Supplemental information (not required):
- If applicable, page(s) from Broward MPO endorsed corridor study where the project is referenced; and
- Supporting data and / or technical analyses that supports the purpose and need; and
- Page(s) from local plan or program that references the project.
Please be aware of the following:
- When pasting in large paragraphs, please do not use bullets, formatting, or additional spacing.
- Be mindful of the character limit (including spaces) on short answer questions.
- The document Upload section has moved to a fileshare website. applicants will
Due Date: Novermber 18, 2020 @ 5:00 p.m.
The Application Form is available until 5:00 p.m. November 18, 2020. Applications submitted after this time will not be eligible.
For questions or assistance, contact Conor Campobasso at email@example.com or at +1 (954) 876-0054.
Note: To ensure browser compatibility and proper functionality, use Firefox or Google Chrome.