The Broward MPO wants your feedback on development of the Metropolitan Transportation Plan (MTP). Public involvement is an ongoing part of the MTP and will continue throughout the planning process and after plan adoption.
Metropolitan Transportation Plan (MTP) Phase I Outreach Summary
The MTP team has evaluated the public involvement outreach conducted in the first phase of outreach, and provided recommendations on strengthening the public outreach component of the MTP process as the plan gets closer to adoption.
Click on the link to view Tech Report 1A: Phase One Outreach Evaluation
We hear you! The Commitment 2045 team is now working on data analysis and other technical tasks related to plan development. Results from the survey are being taken into account as plan development moves forward.
Thanks to everyone who took the Commitment 2045 Survey. If you haven't taken the Survey, you can still do so by clicking HERE to take the survey in English, AQUI para tomar la encuesta en español, ak KLIKE ISIT pou kreyòl. Below are the results from the Survey.
The Broward MPO hosted a live e-Townhall on Thursday, March 22 at 7:00 p.m. to discuss the Metropolitan Transportation Plan and solicit feedback from the public. Thank you to everyone who participated on the call.
Click to view a video recording of the e-Townhall
To listen to an audio recording of the e-Townhall CLICK HERE
To view the statistics from the e-Townhall CLICK HERE
The MTP team presented at or attended these previous events:
- Broward League of Cities Member Exhibitor Event- March 15, 2018, 6:00 p.m., Fort Lauderdale Marrior North (6650 N Andrews Avenue, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309)
- Broward Workshop State of the County Event- March 16, 2018, 7:00 a.m., Signature Grand (6900 State Road 84, Davie, FL, 33317)
- Urban Land Institute (ULI) Downtown Fort Lauderdale Emerges EventUrban Land Institute (ULI) Downtown Fort Lauderdale Emerges Event- March 21, 2018, 1:30 p.m., NSU Art Museum (1 East Las Olas Blvd, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301)
- Plantation Acres Homeowners Association, Tuesday March 20, 2018, 7:00 PM
- 43rd Street Urban Village Condo Association, March 26, 2018, 7:30 p.m., 141 NE 43rd Street, Oakland Park, FL, 33334
- Hispanic Unity Citizenship Class- April 4, 2018, 6:00 p.m., Hispanic Unity Office (5811 Johnson Street, Hollywood, FL 33021)
- Davie-Cooper City Chamber of Commerce Government, Economic, and Community Affairs Committee Meeting, April 10, 6:00 p.m., Nova Southeastern University, Huizenga Business School Building (3301 College Avenue, Davie, FL 33314)
- Indigo Lakes Community Association (Coconut Creek), April 10, 7:30 p.m., Coconut Creek Recreation Center (4455 Sol Press Boulevard., Coconut Creek, FL 33073)
- Broward County Complete Streets Team, April 11, 2:30 p.m., Government Center (115 S Andrews Avenue, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301)
- Broward County Bicycle/Pedestrian Advisory Committee (BPAC) Meeting, Aprill 11, 6:30 p.m., Government Center (115 S Andrews Avenue, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301)
- Washington Park Homeowners Association, April 12, 7:00 p.m. Lafayette Hart Park (2851 NW 8th Road, Fort Lauderdale FL 33311)
- EastGate Estates (Lauderdale Lakes) HOA, April 12, 4:00 p.m., Lauderdale Lakes Library and Cultural Center (3850 W Oakland Park Blvd, Lauderdale Lakes, FL 3331)
- Oriole Estates (Lauderdale Lakes) HOA, April 19, 7:00 p.m., Lauderdale Lakes Library and Cultural Center (3850 W Oakland Park Blvd, Lauderdale Lakes, FL 3331)
- Florida Family Safety Fest, April 21, 8:00 a.m., Coral Springs Sportsplex (2800 Sportsplex Drive, Coral Springs, FL 33065)
- Hawk's Bluff (Davie) Homeowners Assocaition, April 24, 7:30 p.m., Ivanhoe Fire Station Community Center (6101 SW 148th Avenue, Davie, FL 33331)
- West Park Business Advisory Committee- April 25, 2018, 5:00 p.m., West Park City Hall (1965 South State Road 7, West Park, FL 33023)
- Sunshine Ranches Homeowners Association, April 25, 7:30 p.m., Southwest Ranches Town Hall (13400 Griffin Road, Southwest Ranches, FL 33330)
- Fort Lauderdale ArtWalk, April 28, 6:00 p.m., FAT Village (521 NW 1st Avenue, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301)
- Wynmoor HOA, May 1, 9:00 a.m., Admin Building (1310 Avenue of the Stars, Coconut Creek, FL 33066)
- Silver Lakes (Pembroke Pines) Homeowners Association, May 7, 7:00 p.m., Silver Lakes Community Park/West Broward Hall (925 NW 178th Avenue, Pembroke Pines, FL 33029)
- North Lauderdale City Commission, May 8, 6:00 p.m., North Lauderdale City Hall (701 SW 71st Ave, North Lauderdale, FL 33068)
- Plantation Farmer's Market, May 12, 8:00 a.m., Volunteer Park (12050 W Sunrise Boulevard, Plantation, FL 33323)
- Tamarac Farmer's Market, May 13, 9:00 a.m., Veteran's Memorial Park (7825 Southgate Boulevard, Tamarac, FL 33321)
- Central County Community Advisory Board (CCCAB) Meeting, May 16, 6:00 p.m., Franklin Park Community Center (2501 Franklin Drive, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33311)
- Dania Beach City Commission, May 22, 7:00 p.m., Dania Beach City Hall (100 W Dania Beach Boulevard, Dania Beach, FL 33004)
- Country Estates (Southwest Ranches) HOA, June 4, 7:00 p.m., Grace Baptist Church (19200 Griffin Road, Southwest Ranches, FL 33332)
CLICK HERE to view a copy of the PowerPoint Presentation that was used at Outreach Meetings and Workshops. Additional Outreach Meetings and Workshops are planned for the fall of 2018 and into 2019, and will be posted here.
Leave a Comment
To provide comments or feedback to the MTP team, please email Peter Gies at email@example.com or call (954) 876-0048. ¿Quieres dar un comentario sobre el MTP en español? Manda un email a Daniel Knickelbein a firstname.lastname@example.org o llama al (954) 876-0053.