The Broward MPO 2035 Long Range Transportation Plan identified the Hollywood Boulevard / State Road 7 area as a Mobility Hub. The Broward MPO allocated funding for a Mobility Hub Master Plan and construction of Mobility Hub improvements.
The Master Plan produced site-specific work to further the Mobility Hub planning, design and implementation at the intersection and vicinity of Hollywood Boulevard and State Road 7. The Master Plan defines the investment of MPO funds on Mobility Hub improvements that complement the roadway improvements by the Florida Department of Transportation District 4 (FDOT), and right-of-way acquisitions by FDOT and the City of Hollywood.
- Mobility Hub Overview FINAL - Jan. 2018
- Market Analysis FINAL - Jan. 2018
- Planning Context FINAL - Jan. 2018
- Planning Framework FINAL - Jan. 2018
- Project Elements FINAL - Jan. 2018
- Implementation Strategy FINAL - Jan. 2018
- Composite Framework FINAL - Jan. 2018
- Concept Renderings FINAL - Feb. 2018
- Hollywood Boulevard/State Road 7 Mobility Hub Workshop Presentation - June 29, 2017
For More Information
Please contact Chadwick Blue at firstname.lastname@example.org or (954) 876-0051 to learn more about the Broward MPO and what they are working on in your community.