The MPO’s Complete Streets and other Localized Initiatives Program (CSLIP) provides funding for small local transportation projects that will improve the safety and mobility for all transportation users in Broward. This competitive grant program can fund projects such as (but not limited to): complete streets projects, traffic calming and intersection improvements, ADA upgrades, mobility hubs, bus shelters, bike racks and technology advancements such as transit signal priority and traffic control devices.
- The MPO will be hosting Pre-Application meetings for the new cycle of CSLIP (Cycle 4). If your agency plans to submit an application, please contact Monika Dias to schedule a meeting.
- The tentative submission deadline for Cycle 4 (2020) applications will be November 13th, 2019.
- The CSLIP Policies and Evaluation Criteria have been updated and are availible on the Application Information page.
- The ranked list of Cycle 3 applications has been approved and the projects are currently being vetted.
- Funding for Cycle 2 projects have been awarded. Awarded projects can be found in the FDOT Work Program, just search “2019 MPO CSLIP PRIORITY”
Please Note: FDOT will construct projects with the funds awarded in coordination with the applicant and MPO staff. Funds will not be provided directly to successful applicants to construct the project.
For More Information
Please contact Conor Campobasso at firstname.lastname@example.org or (954) 876-0054 to learn more about the Broward MPO and what they are working on in your community.